Toggle menu


What should I do if I am homeless?

If you are homeless, you should come to Greyfriars House immediately. We will assess whether you are:

We will work to agree actions to be taken by you and the Council. Working with you, we will give you a 'Personalised Housing Plan' which will show the steps that need to be undertaken to help secure accommodation and solve your housing problem. We will regularly review this plan with you and offer you support to ensure that you are able to achieve the agreed steps.

If you are assessed as vulnerable we may provide emergency accommodation. Emergency accommodation may be bed and breakfast type accommodation.

Last modified on 23 October 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email