Toggle menu

Comments, compliments and complaints

How do I make a complaint about a councillor?

All councillors are subject to a code of conduct. If you think your councillor has breached this code, you can submit the online Members code of conduct complaints form.

The Council's appointed Independent Person, acting together with the Monitoring Officer, will review whether the action requires formal investigation. 

Last modified on 06 February 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email