Plans and performance
This page brings together documents that set out key issues we wish to address.
The Local Government Association (LGA) peer challenge process is designed to support a council's performance by identifying its areas of strength and areas for development. Read the feedback report and updates on our progress and actions against the recommendations in the report:
- The Local Government Association (LGA) Corporate peer challenge - feedback report
- Peer review action plan v1.0 February 2023
Performance reports go to the Executive Management Team and the four service committees on a quarterly basis.
Below are the reports that went to the Policy and Resources Committee covering key projects and the complete set of performance measures:
- Performance Report 2022-23 Quarter 3
- Performance Report 2022-23 Quarter 2
- Performance Report 2022-23 Quarter 1
- Annual Action Plan 2021-22 end of year update report
- Annual Performance Report 2021-22
- Performance Report 2021-22 Quarter 3
- Performance Report 2021-22 Quarter 2
- Performance Report 2021-22 Quarter 1