Toggle menu

Comments, compliments and complaints

What happens if I don't like the Council's response?

You can ask for a review of our response. If you still want to take the matter further, you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email