Toggle menu

Housing benefit and financial support

Discretionary Housing Payment

Apply for discretionary housing payments if you are on Housing benefits or Universal Credit and having trouble paying your rent

Housing Benefit

If you are on a low income and pay rent you may be able to get Housing Benefit. Use our Housing Benefit calculator to find how much you are entitled to.

Universal Credit

Universal Credit is part of the Government's wider welfare reform plans and replaces six working age benefits for Jobseeker's Allowance, Housing Benefit, Working Tax Credit, Income Support, Child Tax Credit and Employment and Support Allowance.

Debt advice

Information on where to seek help and advice if you are in debt

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email