Toggle menu

Young trader markets

I am a young trader, what will I need?

As a trader you will be required to have public liability insurance of £5m coverage. This must be in place before your first day of trading.

Last modified on 24 January 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email