Toggle menu

Building control


Even if you have received planning consent for your building project, you may still need building regulation consent before you can start work. The Planning Portal website lists all the supporting documents (opens new window), known as 'approved documents'. You might also find the LABC website (opens new window) useful.

You might also want to read the information on the Electrical Safety First website (opens new window) or look for a registered electrician (opens new window)

If you are undertaking any work to your home you may wish to read the new LABC Norfolk Guide to Renovating Your Home (opens new window) and Guide to Extending your Home (opens new window).

Please read this privacy notice detailing how submitted information will be handled. Also, please see the information in our data protection section, including our General Data Protection Regulations policy.

Last modified on 06 September 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email