Media Enquiries

The Communications Unit issues press releases and press statements, and responds to enquiries from media representatives, such as journalists, producers, researchers and photographers.

Collapse all Reveal all

I am a media representative with a media enquiry. How do I contact the Communications Unit?

For media enquiries about council business, please contact David Wiles, the communications and press relations officer, via or 01493 846513. The core hours of this service are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. For out-of-hours media enquiries, please call 07795 258918 and leave a message. 

For media enquiries relating to tourism and destination PR, or to the Greater Yarmouth Tourism and Business Improvement Area, contact Kirsty Burn, the marketing and promotions manager, via or 01493 846340.

I would like to request to film on land which I believe is owned or controlled by Great Yarmouth Borough Council. Who should I contact?

Please contact Kirsty Burn for requests to film on the beaches or seafronts, and David Wiles for requests to film on other borough council land, including the Market Place.

Where can I see press releases issued recently?

See our news and press section to view recent press releases. Press releases are also promoted via the borough council's twitter account and Facebook page.

I am not a media representative. Can I contact the Communications Unit?

No. Members of the public should click here to find out how to contact the borough council.

Powered by GOSS iCM