Customer service charter
This document is to help provide you with information and guidance produced by the Great Yarmouth Borough Council team to explain the importance of us delivering a high standard of service to all our customers across our council services.
We are committed to providing high standards of customer service, ensuring an efficient and effective delivery of quality, accessible services.
All customers have the right to know what level of service they can expect from us. We will deliver fair, inclusive services and treat all our customers politely and with respect.
In particular we will:
- Welcome your feedback to deliver our services in a customer focussed and friendly manner
- Listen carefully and make sure we talk to you in a plain and clear manner
- Make sure you are made aware of our decisions and clearly explain the reasons for them
- Be realistic about what we can and cannot do, so you know what to expect from us
- Protect your personal information
- Where you contact us in an emergency, we will respond accordingly