Toggle menu

Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG)

How do I apply for a DFG?

You should call Norfolk Social Services Access Team on 0344 800 8020 and ask for an assessment. An occupational therapist (OT) will then make recommendations on the adaptations you need and you will be contacted to complete an application form.

Help ranging from completing the DFG application form, through to project managing the works, is available from the Independent Living Services team. For more information on the services available from Independent Living Services, call 01493 846190.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email