New 24/7 automated telephone and online service
The Council is launching a new 24/7 automated telephone and online service, designed to answer your frequently asked questions, for Council Tax, Business Rates and Housing Benefit, launching initially with Recovery on Friday 30 June which will be the first service to be introduced.
The service also gives information on how to access our services online by sending relevant links to your smart phones. It's quick and simple to use and there's no need to wait in any queues.
Don't worry if you have any difficult or complex enquiries, you will be able to speak to a skilled and friendly advisor during office hours.
Use our quick and easy telephone service to answer most common enquiries, including how to use our online services:
- General information
- Making a payment
- Setting up a Direct Debit
- Information about Council Tax reminders and summonses
- What to do if the bailiff calls
- How to claim Housing Benefit or Local Council Tax Reduction information
- Information about Business Rates