Toggle menu

Business rates revaluation 2023

Who do I contact if my property has changed?

If a property has changed, for example its floor sizes are different, you can let the VOA know using the GOV.UK Business rates valuation account (opens new window) service.

Last modified on 06 January 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email