Park rules - Beaumont Caravan Park, Bradwell
The following rules of occupation are for the good management of Mobile Parks and the benefit of all who use them. Where agreements for the occupation of mobile home pitches are entered, these rules for part of the agreement.
- 1.1. Only mobile homes of proprietary manufacture which conform to the definitions contained in the Caravan Sites (Control of Development) Act 1960, the Caravan Sites Act 1968 and the Mobile Home Act 1975 are accepted.
- 1.2. Mobile homes must be kept in a sound and clean condition; decoration and external colour must be maintained to the satisfaction of the owner. Wheels must not be removed, not the mobile home re-positioned without permission. No external alteration of or addition to the mobile home is permitted without the prior approval of the owner.
- 2. The occupier is responsible for the cleanliness of the pitch. He/she must also keep the area underneath the mobile home clear.
- 3. The mobile home may be used by the occupier and members of his permanent household and bona fide guests only (and in the event for the occupation of such numbers of persons as shall not exceed the specified number of berths).
- 4. Occupiers are responsible for ensuring that both electrical and gas installations and appliances always comply with the requirements of the Institution of Electrical Engineers and or other appropriate Authorities.
- 5. The occupier must not permit wastewater to be discharged onto the ground. Where water is not separately metered or rated the use of hoses is forbidden, except in the case of fire.
- 6. The occupier is responsible that all household waste is deposited in approved containers which must not be overfilled.
- 7. Musical instruments, record players, radios and other appliances and motor vehicles must not be used to cause nuisance to others, especially between the hours of 10:30 pm and 8 am.
- 8. All vehicles must be driven carefully on the park no exceeding the speed limit of 8mph. Vehicles must keep to authorised parking spaces and to the roads, which must not be obstructed. Vehicles must be taxed and insured as required by the law and drivers must hold a driving licence and insurance. Disused vehicles must be removed from the park. The prior written approval of the owner must be obtained before parking commercial vehicles.
- 9. Storage sheds, fuel bunkers or other structures with the approval of the owner and where permitted must be of a design and size approved by the owner.
- 10. Private gardens, where permitted, must be kept clean and tidy. The panting of trees and shrubs is subject to the owner's approval of types and position. Trees and shrubs must not be cut down, removed or damaged and gardens will be left intact when the occupier vacates the pitch.
- 11. Washing lines are to be reasonably screened from public view.
- 12. Pets, where permitted at the owner's discretion, must be kept under control, and not allowed to despoil the park.
- 13. The occupier is responsible for the conduct of his children in his / her custody and visitors.
- 14. It is forbidden to carry offensive weapons, or other objects likely to give offence on the park, or to interfere with disturb and flora or fauna on the park.
- 15. Everyone using the park is required to comply with the regulations of the site licence, water authority or any other statutory Authority.
- 16. Access is not permitted to vacant pitches. Building materials or other plant must be left undisturbed.
- 17. No commercial enterprise or business activities may take place on the park without the prior permission of the owner. The only pets allowed on the site will be cats, budgerigars & goldfish.