Park rules - Marsh Farm Park Home
In these rules:
- "Owner Occupier" means anyone who occupies a park home under an agreement to which the Mobile Homes Act 1983 applies
- "Tenant" means anyone who occupies a Park Home or caravan under the terms of a tenancy agreement
- "You" and "Your" refers to the owner, occupier, or tenant of a park home
- "We" and "Our" refers to the Park homeowners L&E Saunders
These rules are in place to ensure acceptable standards are maintained on the Park which will be of a general benefit to occupiers and to promote and maintain community cohesion. They form part of the agreement by which homeowners occupy a pitch in accordance with the Mobile Homes Act 1983, as amended.
These rules apply to any owner, occupier, or tenant, except rules 1, 2, and 3, which do not apply to tenants. None of these rules are to have retrospective effect. Accordingly:
- they are to apply only from the date on which they take effect, which is 3rd February 2015
- no owner, occupier or tenant who is in occupation on that date will be treated as being in breach due to circumstances which were in existence on that date, and which would not have been a breach of the rules in existence at that date
These rules also apply (for as long as they live on the Park) to the Park Owner and any employees.
- The Park Home must be kept in sound and clean condition: the original decoration must be maintained. The Park Home must not be repositioned. No external alteration of or addition to the Park Home is permitted without the prior approval of the owner (which will not be unreasonably withheld).
- The Owner Occupier is responsible for the cleanliness of the pitch.
- The Owner Occupier is responsible for ensuring that both electrical and gas installations and appliances always comply with all statutory requirements.
- The Park Home may be used by the Owner, Occupier or Tenant and members of their permanent household and bona fide guests who stay for a short period of time only (and in any event for the occupation of such numbers of persons as shall not exceed t h e specified number of berths). The Owner, Occupier or Tenant shall not sublet, take in lodgers, or allow a tenancy to be created.
- The Owner, Occupier or Tenant must not permit wastewater to be discharged onto the ground (this does not apply to reasonable washing and cleaning of cars).
- The Owner, Occupier or Tenant must not bring more than two vehicles on to this site (this does not include visitors).
- All vehicles must be driven carefully on the Park. You must hold a current driving licence and be insured to drive any vehicle on the Park. You must also ensure that any vehicle you drive on the Park is taxed in accordance with the requirements of law and is in a roadworthy condition.
- Other than for delivering goods and services you must not park or allow parking of commercial vehicles of any sort on the Park.
- Disused or unroadworthy vehicles must not be kept anywhere on the Park. We refuse the right to remove any vehicle which is apparently abandoned.
- No dogs subject to the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 are permitted. All dogs must be kept on a lead when in the Park and must not be allowed to despoil the park.
- Private gardens must be kept neat and tidy. The planting of trees, shrubs and the erection of fences is subject to the owner's prior approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld). Trees, shrubs, and fences may not be cut down, removed or damaged without the owner's approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld). This also applies to the perimeter hedges and fences. Trees, shrubs, and fences must be left intact when the Owner, Occupier or Tenant vacates the pitch, or the tenancy ends.
- All Owners, Occupiers or Tenants are required to comply with the regulations of the Site Licence, Water Authority, and any other Statutory Authority.