Toggle menu

Mutual Exchange


House Exchange (opens new window) is a service that secure tenants in social housing can use to find a home that better suits their needs. This is commonly known as a mutual exchange. 

If you are looking for information about joining the housing register or need advice on homelessness, the council has a page about needing somewhere to live.

Last modified on 04 August 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email