Toggle menu

Mutual Exchange

What is House Exchange?

House Exchange (opens new window) connects people with secure tenancies in either Council or registered provider (housing association) properties, to agree an exchange of properties. The move can be within the Borough or into a different local authority.

Your landlord will have to give their permission before the exchange can take place.

Last modified on 09 August 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email