Toggle menu

Planning information

What should I do if I see someone breaching planning regulations?

If you think someone is carrying out work without the required permission, or not keeping to the conditions of their planning agreement, you can fill out our planning enforcement complaint form.

When it is clear that regulations have been breached, we will contact the person responsible and look to resolve the situation. See our Planning Enforcement Policy (PDF) [52KB] (opens new window)  for more information.

Last modified on 20 January 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email