Toggle menu

Council house adaptations

How do I request an adaptation to my home?

You should first call Norfolk Social Services Access Team on 0344 800 8020 and ask for an assessment. An occupational therapist (OT) will make recommendations on the adaptations you need and tell us what is required. We will then send you an application form.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email