Toggle menu

Your home

What you need to know about repairs and looking after your home.

We work alongside Great Yarmouth Norse (GYN) in a joint venture to provide repairs and improvements to your home.

Repairs service

Information about the repairs service and how council tenants can report a repair.

Safety in your home

What we do to keep your home safe, plus advice and guidance for you.

Looking after your home

Find out about planned maintenance and how we look after your home.

Damp and mould

Information about damp and mould and how the council responds, and what you can do.

Council house adaptations

We provide an adaptation service for tenants and their families with physical disabilities who live in council dwellings.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email