Toggle menu

Nuisance vehicles

How do I request parking restrictions in my local area?

Parking restriction requests, such as disabled bays or zigzag lines outside schools, should be referred to your local councillor (opens new window) who will then pass the request to Norfolk County Council.

Last modified on 28 July 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email