What supporting documents do I need to provide with my application?
You will need to provide the following documents in support of your application:
- A plan showing the location of the premises clearly outlined. Suggested scale 1:100 or 1:150.
- A plan clearly showing the proposed area covered by the licence in relation to the highway. Suggested scale 1:100 or 1:150. This will need to include:
- The building line of the premises and adjacent buildings.
- The location of the kerb line, the distance between the building line and the kerb line.
- The precise boundary of the proposed street cafe area giving exact metric measurements of the width and depth of the area.
- The location of existing obstructions within or near to the street café area eg lamp posts, bollards, trees etc.
- The size and location of the proposed tables, chairs and other furniture and the size and location of enclosure barriers.
- Photos or brochures showing the proposed type of furniture and information on potential siting of it within the area applied.
- Evidence that third party liability insurance is in place to the value of £5 million.
- Evidence that the applicant has met the requirement to give notice of the application.
- Any other evidence needed to demonstrate how any local and national conditions will be satisfied.
The fee of £75 can be made online during the application process.