Toggle menu

Report a street problem

How do I report fly-tipping?

You can inform us of a fly-tipping issue via our section on street problems.

If you see an abandoned shopping trolley you should contact the relevant supermarket, or us by telephone on 01493 801750 if it is unidentifiable.

You can also use that number if you see syringes in a public place.

Last modified on 16 April 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email