Toggle menu

Report a street problem

How do I report a lost or stray dog?

We do not have an in-house dog warden service nor do we have a reception centre where the public can take a dog.

Animal Warden Services provides the provision for stray dogs for Great Yarmouth Borough Council and you can contact the contractor direct on 01493 800697 or you can contact us on 01493 846478, or if outside of office hours see our Emergency out of hours service section.

 Any stray must be secured - either tied up or confined to a garden where it cannot escape - for our contractor to collect it. If this is not done, the contractor will not attend.


Last modified on 21 June 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email