Toggle menu

Run a Council service

How do I express an interest?

You should write to us, including details of the service your group or body provides and its:

  • Financial situation
  • Ability to provide the service
  • Ability to go through procurement

You should also let us know about any sub-contractors who would be delivering parts of the contract. We will then consider the application and - if we accept it - go through a normal procurement exercise.

We will always advertise opportunities - and let you know how long you have to apply - on our website.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email