Toggle menu

Neighbour nuisance

How do I make a complaint about my neighbour who is a council tenant?

If you are suffering nuisance from a council tenant, please contact your Estate Manager who will investigate the problem for you.

If you are not a council tenant, you can contact the Housing Team on:

  • 01493 846825 for the Yarmouth and Cobholm areas
  • 01493 846837 for the Gorleston and Southtown areas
Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email