Toggle menu

Neighbour nuisance

How do I make a complaint about my neighbour who is a housing association tenant?

If you are suffering nuisance from a housing association tenant, please contact your Estate Manager/Neighbourhood Officer. They will investigate the problem for you. 

If you are not a housing association tenant, you should find out who the relevant housing association is and contact them:

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email