Toggle menu


Where do I find out about permits for industrial processes?

Certain industrial processes require a permit to operate from us or the Environment Agency (opens new window).

We are required to keep a Pollution Prevention Control Permit Register.

We have a statutory duty to carry out appropriate consultations when we receive new applications, variations and transfers of permits.

Following a recent application for an  exemption from waste operations (PDF) [779KB] , in regard to the treatment of waste brick, tiles and concrete by crushing, grinding or reducing in size, associated with the construction of the Third River Crossing, the following T7 Exemption (PDF) [141KB]  has been issued by Great Yarmouth Borough Council.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email