Toggle menu

Caravan and camp site licences

What if things change?

You must notify us of any changes to the number of caravans or tents, site layout, facilities or change of operator.

You will need to resubmit an application form with details and the appropriate fee.

If you are applying to transfer the licence you must provide written consent from the current licensee.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email