Register for housing
Who should be included in my application?
You should include the details of:
- your partner
- all dependent children or dependent relatives who will be living with you
- a carer (if they are needed for personal care during the day and at night)
- any household member who is living with you and will continue to live with you
- any household member in prison due for release within four weeks who will live with you
- children who normally live with you but are studying at university or serving in the armed forces
You cannot include children on your application if you do not have the main parental responsibility for them.