Toggle menu

Skin piercing and special treatments

How do I register to provide skin piercing treatments?

You will need to register the:

  • business premises where the activity will be carried out
  • practitioner(s) who will be doing the activity

If you are providing more than one skin piercing activity, you will need to register for each activity.

To register a premises and/or a practitioner, complete the following:

Before we can process your application, you will need to provide copies of your public liability insurance and any relevant practitioner certificates. We will also check your premises before we issue a licence.

The registration process is the same if you intend to work from home or provide a mobile service.

Last modified on 02 June 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email