Toggle menu

Voter ID - make sure you are ready

The UK Government is changing how you vote. From May 2023, you will need to show photo ID when you vote at a polling station.


Where can I find information on the regulation of inflatable play equipment?

Advice is available from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) on inflatable play equipment, including requirements relating to annual inspections. Please refer to the HSE's What is inflatable play equipment? page for further information.

Any queries should be raised with the HSE.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email