Useful information and support
Get help and advice on debt, managing your money and looking ahead.
Money advice and benefits
- If you have money worries, we work with DIAL and the Norfolk Citizens Advice Bureau who can provide advice and support.
- If you need some advice on benefits, please visit DIAL or the Norfolk Citizens Advice Bureau; see our Debt advice page for more information.
- If you have been a victim of fraud or a scam please contact Norfolk County Council Trading Standards.
- The Norfolk Assistance Scheme (operated by Norfolk County Council) provides help to people who are unable to meet their immediate needs or who need practical support to set up home.
- Use our handy Benefit calculator to help find out what benefits you can claim.
- Carers Matters Norfolk provides advice and support for unpaid carers.
- For information and support with Housing Benefit and Universal Credit, see our Housing benefit and financial support section.
- Better Together offers help and advice with getting online.
- Norfolk County Council Adult Learning offers courses and advice to gain essential digital skills.
Health and wellbeing
- For information on health and wellbeing take a look at the Norfolk County Council Living Well page.
Employment, support and training
- Our Inclusion project offers advice and support in finding work or training.