Toggle menu

Gambling premises licence


If you wish to run a gambling facility in Great Yarmouth, you must hold a gambling premises licence or permit from the Council. You can contact us for information or advice, and you might find our Gambling Policy (PDF) [411KB] (opens new window)  useful.

Last modified on 05 June 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email