What are the plans for the building?
The project aims to:
- save, restore and repurpose the Winter Gardens
- be a powerful commercial contributor to the regeneration of Great Yarmouth's seafront
- be an innovative environmental project
The building will reopen as an all-year-round venue, and will have two coherent and integrated parts:
- a visitor experience for exploring the heritage of the Winter Gardens/Great Yarmouth, focusing on heritage, environmental change and sustainability
- a food and drink offering with a commercial operator partner