Park rules - Blue Sky Close
Vehicles and parking
- 26. You must all vehicles on the park carefully and within the displayed speed limit.
- 27. You must not park more than 2 (two) vehicles on the park.
- the parking areas provided are for the use of all residents and visitors to the Park, there are no parking spaces allotted to Individual homes
- all vehicles must be kept to authorised parking spaces and to the roads, which must not be obstructed - you must not park on the designated no parking areas
- 28. Other than for delivering goods and services, you must not park or allow parking of commercial vehicles, including:
- light commercial or light goods vehicles as described in the vehicle taxation legislation
- vehicles intended for domestic use but derived from or adapted from such a commercial vehicle with the exceptions of commercial vehicles operated by the park owner
- parking of motorhomes, touring caravans, caravanettes, trailer tents and trailers is not permitted at any location on the park
- 29. You must hold a current driving licence and be insured to drive any vehicle on the park. You must also ensure that any vehicle you drive on the park is taxed in accordance with the requirements of law and is in a roadworthy condition.
- 30. Disused or unroadworthy vehicles must not be kept anywhere on the park. We reserve the right to remove any vehicle which is apparently abandoned.
- 31. You must not carry out the following works or repairs on the park:
- major vehicles repairs involving dismantling of part(s) of the engine
- works which involve the removal of oil or other fuels
Last modified on 16 October 2023