Park rules - Blue Sky Close
In these rules:
- "occupier" means anyone who occupies a park home, whether under an Agreement to which the Mobile Homes Act 1983 applies or under a tenancy or any other agreement
- "you" and "your" refers to the homeowner or other occupier of a park home
- "we" and "our" refers to the park owner.
These rules are in place to ensure acceptable standards are maintained on the park, which will be of general benefit to occupiers, and to promote and maintain community cohesion. They form part of the Agreement by which homeowners occupy the pitch in accordance with the Mobile Homes Act 1983, as amended.
None of these rules is to have retrospective effect. Accordingly:
- they are to apply only from the date on which they take effect, which is 13 January 2015; and
- no occupier who is in occupation on that date will be treated as being in breach due to circumstances which were in existence on that date, and which would not have been a breach of the rules in existence before that date.
These rules also apply (whilst residing at the park) to the park owner and any employees except for the following rules: 10, 14, 16, 17, 18, 23, 27, 28 and 31.