Toggle menu

Pest control

What can I do about vermin activity inside my home?

If you believe that you may have rats or mice inside your property, then you may require the services of a pest controller. As a council we offer a pest control service via Great Yarmouth Services. Information on this service can be found by visiting the pest control page on the Great Yarmouth Services Ltd website. Other companies are also available.

If you believe that you have rats or mice inside your home because of the conditions of a neighbouring property, please contact the department to discuss the matter further.

For further information regarding vermin activity in a neighbouring garden, please visit the Overgrown gardens section of our website.

Last modified on 01 March 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email