Toggle menu

Advice for private landlords


By law, any property you let as a private landlord must meet certain standards. You should make sure you understand your rights and responsibilities as a landlord.

Read the advice and information available covering:

You may also find the information offered by the Eastern Landlords Association (opens new window) useful (please note Great Yarmouth Borough Council has no connection with the Eastern Landlords Association and therefore takes no responsibility for any of its website content).

We also have pages covering:

On 1 February 2016, as part of the Immigration Act 2014, the government made it a requirement for landlords to check the right to rent of prospective tenants.

Last modified on 28 September 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email