Toggle menu

Housing benefit overpayments

How do we tell you about the overpayment?

We will tell you about the overpayment and the action we will take to recover it by writing to you. It will explain what the overpayment is for, and show the dates for which you have been overpaid. If you disagree with the overpayment you can:

  • email , phone or visit us at Greyfriars House to ask for an explanation
  • write to us within one calendar month of the date of the letter to ask us to review the decision
Last modified on 31 October 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email