Toggle menu

Council insurance claims

Who is responsible for highways claims?

Great Yarmouth Borough Council is not a highway authority and is not responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of public highways (roads and pavements).

Norfolk County Council is the responsible highway authority and claims for public highways, including pothole damage, should be directed to them.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email