Toggle menu

Sheltered accommodation

How do I apply for sheltered housing?

If you are over 60 and have a housing need you should contact the Housing Options Team and it will arrange for an assessment of your needs. If you are a Council tenant you should contact your housing officer.

Depending on your level of need you may go into sheltered housing or Housing with Care.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email