Toggle menu

Scrap metal dealer's licence

What if collecting scrap metal is only part of my trade?

You may need a scrap metal dealer's licence if you operate a skip hire company, or are a tradesperson, and the volume of scrap metal you collect and sell forms a significant part of your business. 

Last modified on 05 June 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email