Toggle menu

Scrap metal dealer's licence

Where can I find the public register of licensed sites and mobile collectors?

The Environment Agency publishes a national register of site licences and mobile collector licences (opens new window).

You can also use the quick check facility on the Environment Agency: Public registers (opens new window) page.

Last modified on 02 June 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email