Toggle menu

Housing fraud

What should I do if I suspect someone of housing fraud?

If you suspect someone of housing fraud you should contact us and give us as many details as you can. Anything you report is anonymous and held in strict confidence. You can:

If you suspect someone of benefit fraud you should report it to the Department for Work and Pensions (opens new window).

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email