Filming and commercial photography
What are the best locations for shoots?
Great Yarmouth Borough Council has available a variety of special locations for filming and commercial photography, including:
- Beautiful beaches and busy historic seafronts (Great Yarmouth and Gorleston-on-sea)
- Historic South Quay (along the River Yare and described by Daniel Defoe as "the finest quay in England, if not in Europe")
- A traditional Market Place (one of the largest and oldest in England)
- Impressive medieval town wall and defensive towers (second best preserved in England)
- Grand historic Town Hall (19th century renaissance-style civic building)
- Beacon Park (modern landscaped business park)
To search for other local filming locations, please visit Creative England's database here.