Toggle menu

Filming and commercial photography

How do I get permission for filming or commercial photography?

Please complete and submit the Filming and Commercial Photography Application Form (Word doc) [112KB] , along with your public liability insurance certificate, risk assessment and any other relevant documents identified in the application form. Please ensure your filming request is submitted at least five working days before you wish to begin filming, to allow for your application to be reviewed. 

This applies to both major and small-scale productions, including TV documentaries. For students who wish to film in public spaces, the form should be completed and submitted by your course tutor. You do not need to apply to undertake non-commercial, private photography, such as holiday snaps.

Last modified on 02 February 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email