Toggle menu


How do I report my concerns?


If there is a risk of immediate danger or harm to anyone, please contact the police on 999 or 111 for non-urgent emergencies.

Report a concern

Norfolk County Council is the lead organisation for safeguarding across Norfolk and you can raise a safeguarding concern by contacting Adult Social Services on 0344 800 8020. You may remain anonymous but please give as much information as possible so they can follow it up. You can also make a report online (opens new window). Norfolk County Council provides more information about protecting someone from harm (opens new window).

If you have concerns about the safety of a child or young person (any person under the age of 18) you can contact Norfolk County Council on 0344 800 8020.

Make a report to us

If you have a concern about an adult, child or young person living in one of our homes you can also contact our Customer Service Team using our freephone number 0808 196 2236. 

If you see something or hear something that doesn't feel right - say something.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email