Toggle menu

Register for housing: frequently asked questions

I don't have a computer - how can I register?

Computers are available in the reception area of:

  • Greyfriars House
  • Gorleston area office
  • South Yarmouth area office

Alternatively, computers are available in libraries. The application form is also designed to be completed using a mobile phone or tablet.

Last modified on 12 December 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email