Toggle menu

My Account Support


My Account provides access to Council services including:

  • ordering a Resident Advantage Card
  • notifying us of a change of address
  • registering for Business Rates
  • applying for a Council Tax exemption or discount
  • applying for Housing Benefit
  • providing feedback about the Council

Registering for My Account provides the facility to build and view a history of your service requests.

If you wish to view your Council Tax account, Business Rates account, Housing Benefit claim or Sundry Debt account, use our OPENPortal service.

Last modified on 13 January 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email