Toggle menu

Overgrown gardens

What can be done about an overgrown piece of land where the landowner is unknown?

If you are being affected by overgrown vegetation from a piece of land and you are unsure of who the landowner is, you may wish to make some enquiries with people locally.

Alternatively, you can carry out a land registry search (at a charge) to find out who owns the land:

Last modified on 01 March 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email